Whether it’s a lightning bolt or a spilled cup of coffee, you never know when your computer is going to get fried. Take preventative action and have Pucho Help Desk keep all your data safe and secure.
- Transfer all your data from your old computer to your new computer
- Make a backup of your data on DVD
- Make a backup of your data to an external hard drive or other media (In-Home limited to 20 GB)
- Install the software that came with your external hard drive to automate future back-ups
- Why are backups important?
We don’t want you to lose your photos, music, videos and documents. Backups make sure that those memories stay saf
- Does my backup automatically update?
With the software included on most hard drives we can help you configure automatic backups, and show you how to change when the computer backs up.