Interact with the Internet like never before. Connect your TV, Blu-ray, TIVO, Slingbox, and other home theater components to the Internet and let everything come to you. We love it and know you’ll love it too.
We can setup your in-home wireless network without breaking a sweat. We will have you streaming movies and TV shows better than ever before. Learn More.
- Set up, configure and secure your router; safeguarding your personal information and securing your broadband signal from use by others
- Installation and configuration of a networking adapter on computers/devices – (PC, Laptop, Gaming Console, Network Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Network-Enabled TV, etc.)
- Configuration of internet, including ISP (internet service provider)
- Secure network
- Enable devices to share the internet, files, printers and other media (i.e. photos, videos, music, etc.)
- VoIP (voice over IP) setup
- Repair network and internet connectivity if necessary
- In-home installation of all equipment
- Will my neighbors be able to get on my network?
No. We’ll help you setup a secure network, not even we could hack into. Although, if you like your neighbors, we’ll set you up with a password that you can give to whoever you choose.
- Will I be able to get files from one computer to a different computer?
Heck yes, if you have music on an upstairs computer and you’re lounging downstairs, you can access it without leaving the room.
- How do I make sure my computer doesn’t get hacked?
Don’t go it alone. We’ll configure a firewall that’ll keep you sleeping sound at night.
- Do I need high-speed internet set up before Pucho Help Desk installs a home network?
Yes, contact your internet provider prior to making your appointment with us.
- Will my WiFi work outside of my house?
Yes, most have a range of a few hundred feet. You can access it from your deck, patio or tree house.